Our approach to sustainable change empowers an energized, resilient team of professionals organized to work seamlessly together in support of a unified vision.
Mead Project Management offers training solutions designed to improve performance, enhance productivity and attain business results. As advocates for sustainable change, we work diligently to ensure that organizations are prepared to communicate their vision, values, and objectives, and to make expectations clear. We provide organizations with an understanding of the expertise and abilities required to perform in new or enhanced roles, and develop training programs designed to educate and empower team members at all levels.
- Project Management Fundamentals trains experienced professionals in the most critical insights for evaluating the progress of any project.
- 21st Century Employee Engagement trains managers in the strategy, tools, and tactics to develop cohesive, inclusive, high-performing teams.
Professional Development & Leadership Training
Mead Project Management partners with D Group Consulting to support organizations in the development of high-performing, resilient team members who are flexible in the face of change. D Group’s comprehensive, customized training curriculum addresses the challenges that come with taking on new, unfamiliar jobs: communicating effectively, developing emotional intelligence, building trust, and thinking strategically.
Management Development Training
Mead Project Management develops customized management training programs based on the processes and principles of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s leading professional association for the project, program, and portfolio management profession. We provide processes and tools that are easy to use, easy to integrate with existing systems, and easy to put into practice right away.
Mead Project Management also offers one-on-one coaching support to working professionals focused on accelerating career growth. We help employees at every level to:
- Develop action plans that map to career pathways within the organization and industry
- Document achievements that demonstrate success along the path
- Leverage innate emotional intelligence to build strategic relationships that propel careers forward
All of our professional and management development programs can be delivered in person, face-to-face, in a classroom or conference setting, or online using video conferencing and other collaboration tools.