Our training solution offers experienced professionals the most critical insights for evaluating the progress of any project.
If you’re the one responsible for achieving outcomes on schedule, within budget, then you’re faced with these important questions:
- How do I know my goals are being achieved?
- How do I know I’m going to see results on time?
- How do I know I’m not going over budget?
- What do I do when unforeseen events disrupt my plans?
Our Project Management Fundamentals training solution provides the strategy and approach for answering these questions at any time during the project timeline.
Our training solution is based on the processes and principles of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI.org), the world’s leading professional association for the project, program, and portfolio management profession.
Who Should Attend
- Program Managers
- Mid-level Managers
- New Managers
- Emerging Leaders
- Team Leads
- Project Scope – How to break down your project into useful milestones, assign critical success factors, and achieve buy-in from leadership.
- Project Schedule – How to assign dates to high-level requirements and adjust those dates as the project moves forward.
- Project Quality – How to build quality into your project from the start, and monitor it moving forward.
- Project Cost/Budget – How to monitor costs in the easiest way possible.
- Project Communication – How to keep everyone who needs to know, in the know.
- Project Performance – How to keep your team motivated and on course to achieve your goals.
- Project Resources – How to do more with less, and how to negotiate additional resources if you can’t.
- Project Rescue – How to achieve success with troubled projects.
Course Format & Delivery
The course is offered in multiple delivery formats:
- Live Virtual Classroom – Includes 8 one-hour sessions via live Webinar, with optional screen-sharing for collaborative work.
- On-Site Workshop – Includes 2 days of in-person training at your organization.
- Coaching Calls – A live support option is available to help managers carve out time to discuss complex issues and align strategy to culture.
Regardless of the format you choose, the learning is didactic. The instructor will ask key questions and elicit specific problems that learners are experiencing in order to tailor these fundamental concepts to real-world situations.
The course is ideal for multiple learners in the same organization. By developing a common language and approach to project management, learners can act as peer coaches for implementing the concepts. We offer group discounts for multiple learners.
The course is led by Kristin Mead, certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI.org) as a Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2005. Ms. Mead has spent more than 25 years solving problems for organizations engaged in education, health, science, and applied technology. Her project management experience encompasses enterprise software development; web-enabled database development; mobile app design and development; communications and program support.
Contact Kristin today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 508-1425 to discuss the needs of your organization and schedule your training. Group discounts are available.